Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a very friendly and sociable walking group covering the area of Gwynedd west of the city of Bangor.

CAD Ramblers websiteCAD Ramblers website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

St Baglan's, Y Foryd, Caernarfon and Tea, Tuesday, 08/09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MEL

St Baglan's, Y Foryd, Caernarfon and Tea, Tuesday, 08/09 Empty
PostSubject: St Baglan's, Y Foryd, Caernarfon and Tea, Tuesday, 08/09   St Baglan's, Y Foryd, Caernarfon and Tea, Tuesday, 08/09 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 4:17 am

If you wish for a flatter walk than Ron's tomorrow, then join me the following Tuesday, 08/09 at 11.15 a.m. at the far end of Fron Goch Garden Centre's car park, SH477609. This will be over fields to St Baglan's Church, a Grade I listed church with an interior little changed since 1800. Thank you to Edmund who should have a key. Then the birders' delight, Y Foryd, to Caernarfon seeing the best view of the Castle from across the River Seiont to return alongside the track of the Welsh Highland Rwilway to the award winning cafe for tea and cake. What more could you ask? Good weather! Any query, ring me on 01286 660370.
Back to top Go down

St Baglan's, Y Foryd, Caernarfon and Tea, Tuesday, 08/09
Page 1 of 1