Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a very friendly and sociable walking group covering the area of Gwynedd west of the city of Bangor.

CAD Ramblers websiteCAD Ramblers website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Snowdon Cafe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian N
Admin

New Snowdon Cafe Empty
PostSubject: New Snowdon Cafe   New Snowdon Cafe Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:03 am

Hi

What do people think about the new cafe on the top of Snowdon?

www.flickr.com/photos/35737260@N02

Regards

Ian
Back to top Go down
http://www.electronicspider.com
John H

New Snowdon Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Snowdon Cafe   New Snowdon Cafe Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:45 am

jocolor
Looks a lot better than the old original air raid shelter/toilet block
Back to top Go down
Ian N
Admin

New Snowdon Cafe Empty
PostSubject: New Snowdon Cafe   New Snowdon Cafe Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:01 am

Hi

It is better, but I don't care for the steel window shutters. I'm surprised that there is much of a problem with passing burglars??

Ian
Back to top Go down
http://www.electronicspider.com
snowdon_lady

New Snowdon Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Snowdon Cafe   New Snowdon Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:27 pm

I would rather there was not a cafe up there, but there is.....the offical opening is in June. I would like to have a look at the inside.

The one point that bugs me is that they have made so much fuss about there being facilities at the top, what they have failed to grasp is there there have never been any facilities up there in the winter at all!

SL
Back to top Go down
di-d

New Snowdon Cafe Empty
PostSubject: snowdon cafe   New Snowdon Cafe Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:48 pm

I like it, it's much better than I thought it would be. The stone work is impressive and I think once the shutters are up it will be transformed. By the way great work getting the website up and running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Snowdon Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Snowdon Cafe   New Snowdon Cafe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Snowdon Cafe
Page 1 of 1