Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a very friendly and sociable walking group covering the area of Gwynedd west of the city of Bangor.

CAD Ramblers websiteCAD Ramblers website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Route Card development workshop; Dolgellau. Dec 15

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John H

Route Card development workshop; Dolgellau. Dec 15 Empty
PostSubject: Route Card development workshop; Dolgellau. Dec 15   Route Card development workshop; Dolgellau. Dec 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:10 am

To date there are several Ca/Dw members booked onto this course, also members of other "local" groups.
We have discussed car sharing and to date it seems that we will almost 'fill' two cars from the Conwy, Bangor, Caernarfon, Porthmadog areas.
If you are intending to go (I think tickets are still available) and want to share transport, let me know by Mon Dec 10 and I will attempt to coordinate 'bums with seats' a bit closer to the event.
John
johnhammond74@hotmail.co.uk
Back to top Go down
Graham&Pat

Route Card development workshop; Dolgellau. Dec 15 Empty
PostSubject: Car Sharing 15th Dec.   Route Card development workshop; Dolgellau. Dec 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:15 am

Hi John

Count me in for car share if lift available.
Graham
Back to top Go down
http://graham@gfitch.orange.net

Route Card development workshop; Dolgellau. Dec 15
Page 1 of 1