We are a very friendly and sociable walking group covering the area of Gwynedd west of the city of Bangor.

CAD Ramblers websiteCAD Ramblers website  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

'Tîm Taclo Llwybrau', Footpath Maintenance Day. Thursday 28th May 2015.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Graham&Pat

PostSubject: 'Tîm Taclo Llwybrau', Footpath Maintenance Day. Thursday 28th May 2015.    Fri May 15, 2015 3:59 am

Hi Everybody
Please note that there has been a date change for our next work day from the 20th to Thursday 28th May. Many thanks to those that previously replied and Gerallt sends his apology for this change.

The work location will be at PROW 26 Llandygai. Grid Reference: SH602 662. The work will follow on from improvements we made in this area last year and will include surfacing work and laying of some sub base for levelling off, also some painting of new gates and footbridge. If weather is inclement or if time allows alternative paths in the vicinity can be cleared.

Please let me know as soon as possible to whether you will be able to attend (graham.fitch@orange.net), and I will forward to you the relevant work schedule and location map nearer the date.

If you have not attended before, all tools are supplied, just where suitable clothes and footwear also refreshments. A 10.00am start, generally finishing about 3.00pm. A good day guaranteed.

Diolch yn Fawr

Graham.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://graham@gfitch.orange.net

'Tîm Taclo Llwybrau', Footpath Maintenance Day. Thursday 28th May 2015.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1