We are a very friendly and sociable walking group covering the area of Gwynedd west of the city of Bangor.

CAD Ramblers websiteCAD Ramblers website  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

'Tîm Taclo Llwybrau’ Footpath Maintenance Day 21st September 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Graham&Pat

PostSubject: 'Tîm Taclo Llwybrau’ Footpath Maintenance Day 21st September 2016    Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:05 am

Next Wednesday the 21st Sept we will be working on footpaths 50,51,138 & 141 Llanddeiniolen.

For those of you that were with Tim Taclo Llybrau in 2011 /12, this is a re-visit to clear these lovely paths once again of over hanging and surface vegetation.

If you are able to attend please let me know as soon as possible and I will email you with the work schedule and location map. If you have not attended before and would like to do so all tools are supplied, just wear suitable work clothing and bring your refreshments. Start time is 10.00am and finish at 3.00pm if not before.
As always, I look forward to hearing from you.
Graham

Email:Graham.fitch@orange.net

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://graham@gfitch.orange.net
MEL

PostSubject: Wednesday's work   Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:02 pm

We were a small group, but with Gerallt wielding the power tools we made good progress on reclaiming these paths through the woods on the slope between the Fachwen road and the lake. Views across the lake between the trees were stunning. Some walkers passed us on the path just after the obstructing tree was removed. It will be a pleasure to return to finish the job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

'Tîm Taclo Llwybrau’ Footpath Maintenance Day 21st September 2016
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1