Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a very friendly and sociable walking group covering the area of Gwynedd west of the city of Bangor.

CAD Ramblers websiteCAD Ramblers website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunday Aug 4th Yr Aran Start time 10:00 am

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John H

Sunday Aug 4th Yr Aran  Start time 10:00 am Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Aug 4th Yr Aran Start time 10:00 am   Sunday Aug 4th Yr Aran  Start time 10:00 am Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:52 am

As the "substitute Dave" I am leading this walk on Sunday. I cannot better Dave's write-up as to the gorgeous views from Yr Aran and the spectacular scenery on most of the route.
The distance is between 6 and 7 miles and is fairly strenuous but not difficult.
Those of you who know me will know that the pace will be steady (or even what some people would refer to as slow).
The weather forecast at this stage is for rain after lunch time. It could be a chance , after the past few glorious weeks, to become re-acquainted with your waterproofs (unless you were on Denis's walk on Wed!!!!!) but hopefully they can stay in your rucksac.
The start is at 10:00 from the car park at Bethania and we should be back there in good time to visit the excellent cafe.
Any queries
johnhammond74@hotmail.co.uk
Back to top Go down

Sunday Aug 4th Yr Aran Start time 10:00 am
Page 1 of 1