Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a very friendly and sociable walking group covering the area of Gwynedd west of the city of Bangor.

CAD Ramblers websiteCAD Ramblers website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Subject: Saturday July 13th. Y Cribin, Glyder Fawr and Y Garn, with some easy scrambling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gorwelman

Subject: Saturday July 13th. Y Cribin, Glyder Fawr and Y Garn, with some easy scrambling  Empty
PostSubject: Subject: Saturday July 13th. Y Cribin, Glyder Fawr and Y Garn, with some easy scrambling    Subject: Saturday July 13th. Y Cribin, Glyder Fawr and Y Garn, with some easy scrambling  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:22 pm

What can I say it was a great Saturday. Two males and seven females started and finished the route on a clear sunny day. I see a trend on the harder walks with a adventurous band of female walkers, from different groups who like to get out and stretch them selves. Thank you for coming along.
Nigel.
Back to top Go down

Subject: Saturday July 13th. Y Cribin, Glyder Fawr and Y Garn, with some easy scrambling
Page 1 of 1