Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a very friendly and sociable walking group covering the area of Gwynedd west of the city of Bangor.

CAD Ramblers websiteCAD Ramblers website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunday January 3rd Walk from Trefor Harbour.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
edmundrachel

Sunday January 3rd Walk from Trefor Harbour. Empty
PostSubject: Sunday January 3rd Walk from Trefor Harbour.   Sunday January 3rd Walk from Trefor Harbour. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 12:01 pm

Walk Sunday January 3rd 2016. It is with great reluctance that I have decided to cancel this walk. I have delayed and delayed the decision anxiously watching the weather forecast. Hoping against hope that it would change from heavy rain and high winds. However after tonight's forecast for Sunday, I have finally given up hope. Rachel and I have recce'd the walk twice, again today to try and avoid boggy bits that have become streams, but it is no fun walking in torrential rain from start to finish. It is especially sad as this is one of the more popular walks of the year, not only that Jamal and Diane had planned to offer hospitality to us all on the return leg of the walk. Please pass the word around to all those who may have been planning to come along. The best I can offer you is to put it on again for January 2017!
Happy New Year.
Back to top Go down

Sunday January 3rd Walk from Trefor Harbour.
Page 1 of 1