Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a very friendly and sociable walking group covering the area of Gwynedd west of the city of Bangor.

CAD Ramblers websiteCAD Ramblers website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The bijou walk that packs a punch for the launch of the Coastal Path

Go down 
AuthorMessage
edmundrachel

The bijou walk that packs a punch for the launch of the Coastal Path Empty
PostSubject: The bijou walk that packs a punch for the launch of the Coastal Path   The bijou walk that packs a punch for the launch of the Coastal Path Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:35 am

Friday May 4th start 10-30am Trefor Beach Car Park SH 376 473.

This is the shortest of the four walks just 3.5 miles. Ideal for inviting friends to join with us, to test the RA waters. I have just finished the recce as Margaret the proper leader may not be well enough to come along. My phone number is 01286 880188. The wild flowers are growing in profusion, in the banks and on the cliffs. I came across wild goats - choughs - loads of sea birds on the rocks. If you have binoculars do bring them along. Warning my mobile went roaming to Ireland, so make sure you check yours if you make a call! Like all RA walks there will be time for coffee and a lunch picnic.
Back to top Go down

The bijou walk that packs a punch for the launch of the Coastal Path
Page 1 of 1