Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a very friendly and sociable walking group covering the area of Gwynedd west of the city of Bangor.

CAD Ramblers websiteCAD Ramblers website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not one but two walks this week-end. November 6th - 7th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
edmundrachel

Not one but two walks this week-end. November 6th - 7th Empty
PostSubject: Not one but two walks this week-end. November 6th - 7th   Not one but two walks this week-end. November 6th - 7th Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:37 am

The week end promises the best weather of the week. What better time than to come out on John Carson's walk on Saturday November 6th from Llan Ffestiniog. It follows a river valley with waterfalls for a delightful leisurely walk of around six miles. Then on Sunday November 7th,(see John Hammond's post), he has been asked to lead the Ynys Mon walk on the programme, starting at Y Glynn Llanberis. A walk around Cwm y Glo. I am sure we will want to support John on this extra walk. I hope to be on both walks, particularly as I have had to miss walks recently. See you there.

Edmund
Secretray
Back to top Go down

Not one but two walks this week-end. November 6th - 7th
Page 1 of 1