Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a very friendly and sociable walking group covering the area of Gwynedd west of the city of Bangor.

CAD Ramblers websiteCAD Ramblers website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stride & Stroll Walks – Abergwyngregyn - Sunday 22 April

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave Woods

Stride & Stroll Walks – Abergwyngregyn - Sunday 22 April Empty
PostSubject: Stride & Stroll Walks – Abergwyngregyn - Sunday 22 April   Stride & Stroll Walks – Abergwyngregyn - Sunday 22 April Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 2:36 pm

It looks like it may be a little cloudier for the walks on Sunday, but the sun is still expected to put in an appearance. Both groups start on the old A55, close to the lane down to the Spinneys, on the corner of Penryn Castle estate. The Stride group gather for a 10am start before walking up to the high level coast path to Abergwyngregyn. The Stroll group meet at the bus stop by the lane for the 12.50pm X5 bus to Abergwyngrechyn. All being well both groups should meet up on the walk down to the Laven Sands for lunch, before a coast walk back to the Spinneys. A chance to chat and catch up for those who usually keep to shorter or longer walks, challenging the old saying of never the twain shall meet.

I hope that Dennis will be leading the Stroll group on Sunday, but he has been a little poorly lately, so he might give it a miss. In which case ….. await the mystery leader!

I am sure you will join me in a ‘get well soon, Dennis’ message, from all in the C&D group.

Look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Dave
Back to top Go down

Stride & Stroll Walks – Abergwyngregyn - Sunday 22 April
Page 1 of 1