We are a very friendly and sociable walking group covering the area of Gwynedd west of the city of Bangor.

CAD Ramblers websiteCAD Ramblers website  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Thursday 11 January - Royal Victoria Hotel - Camino de Santiago

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave Woods

PostSubject: Thursday 11 January - Royal Victoria Hotel - Camino de Santiago   Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:57 pm

A very big thank you to Val Kressman for the excellent talk with photos about the Camino de Santiago that she gave yesterday evening to our members In the
Royal Victoria. It was extremely interesting and inspiring and the Galician music that accompanied the films was so apt, and if I may say so, positively foot-tapping! A great evening out

whilst I have my fingers on the keyboard! a reminder about the Banff Film festival showing at Venue Cymru on Friday 16th February @ 7.30pm. These film festivals are usually a series of short films and maybe a short talk. An evening full of suspense is quaranteed as you witness how some incredibly gifted, fearless individuals perform acrobatic and almost impossible moves either on vertical mountain faces, mountain bikes, or possibly skis. You end up wishing you were 30yrs younger!!
It is suggested that to make it more of a social gathering we meet at 5.30 for a meal at the Brewers Fayre, Craigside Inn, Colwyn Road.( it is by the little Orme)

A few days later in Galeri, Caernarfon, the Kendal Mountain Film Festival is showing on Thursday 22 February at 7.30. Again films of a similar nature. Another very entertaining evening is in store. We have never been disappointed.
Again, maybe meet up before for a meal, I’m open to suggestions.

Joan
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Thursday 11 January - Royal Victoria Hotel - Camino de Santiago
Page 1 of 1