Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a very friendly and sociable walking group covering the area of Gwynedd west of the city of Bangor.

CAD Ramblers websiteCAD Ramblers website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moel Y Ci 6mile circular.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Graham&Pat

Moel Y Ci 6mile circular. Empty
PostSubject: Moel Y Ci 6mile circular.   Moel Y Ci 6mile circular. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 8:33 am

Hopefully you will be able to join me on my walk , 10.15am Saturday from Moel Y Ci Farm SH593 678. The walk will be about 6 miles around Moel Y Ci taking in a section of the Slate Trail, Pilgrim Way and paths that have been worked on by Tim Taclo Llybrau. Lots of mountain vistas and little used paths that lead to adventure.
Moel Y Ci is an Environment Centre developed as a non-profit making business offering teaching on environmental matters. Unfortunately in recent times it has encountered financial difficulties and is in the process of being sold. Positive plans for the future now are in place and an open day is on the same day as our walk. The farm Shop café I understand is erecting a marqee to cater for the extra visitors. I propose that following our walk we take refreshment at this facility and help boost the funds to ensure the café stays open.
The forecast looks promising and If you are able to attend Pat and myself look forward to seeing you.
Back to top Go down
http://graham@gfitch.orange.net

Moel Y Ci 6mile circular.
Page 1 of 1