We are a very friendly and sociable walking group covering the area of Gwynedd west of the city of Bangor.

CAD Ramblers websiteCAD Ramblers website  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Tîm Taclo Llwybrau. Volunteer Opportunities.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Graham&Pat

PostSubject: Tîm Taclo Llwybrau. Volunteer Opportunities.   Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:53 am

A big thanks has been received from Gwynedd Council for work achieved on the Slate Way by the six volunteers from our group that attended on Wednesday 12th July.

The location for next Wednesday 19th July is the Bridleway/ Green Lane No.18 Pentir, near Tesco, Bangor. The location will involve vegetation clearance, and the purpose is to achieve what is required to re-open this previously well used and valuable Bridleway.

Our work on the Slate Way waymarking etc will continue on Wednesdays 26th July and the 2nd August. Please let me know if you would like to attend either or both of these dates and I will keep you fully informed as to the work schedule and location.

Lots to do and plenty of hands required for these very worthwhile projects. I look forward to hearing from you.
Graham
Email: graham.fitchs@gmail.com
Home: 01248 670778
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://graham@gfitch.orange.net

Tîm Taclo Llwybrau. Volunteer Opportunities.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1