Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a very friendly and sociable walking group covering the area of Gwynedd west of the city of Bangor.

CAD Ramblers websiteCAD Ramblers website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tim Taclo Llybrau. Wednesday 25th January 2017

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Graham&Pat

Tim Taclo Llybrau. Wednesday 25th January 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Tim Taclo Llybrau. Wednesday 25th January 2017   Tim Taclo Llybrau. Wednesday 25th January 2017 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 4:37 am

Gwynedd Council has asked me to pass on their gratitude to all those that attended our ‘Tîm Taclo Llwybrau’ work day yesterday. Eight members worked on footpaths 17 & 18 Llandeiniolen accessed from the main street in Brynrefail. We had perfect weather conditions, sunny and good visibility to enjoy the superb scenery in good company. The work involved the clearing of vegetation, and making good steps and ditching, 1100m now a joy to walk.
Our next work day is scheduled for Wednesday 15th February and in the same area. If you would like to attend please let me know and I will keep you fully informed. No experience necessary, just bring your refreshments and always a job for all. An enjoyable day out guaranteed.
Graham.
Email: graham.fitch @orange.net
Back to top Go down
http://graham@gfitch.orange.net

Tim Taclo Llybrau. Wednesday 25th January 2017
Page 1 of 1