Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a very friendly and sociable walking group covering the area of Gwynedd west of the city of Bangor.

CAD Ramblers websiteCAD Ramblers website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walk Sat 13 March - Sychnant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John H

Walk Sat 13 March - Sychnant Empty
PostSubject: Walk Sat 13 March - Sychnant   Walk Sat 13 March - Sychnant Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:55 pm

Hi, Graham & Pat are not able to lead this as they are away but Graham has (wisely or not ! ) entrusted me to lead. Graham & I did a recce in the snow a couple of weeks ago and today, together with Irish Chris and Ifor I did another recce in glorious weather. The 7 miles in the book appear to be "Graham miles" as both recces showed as just under 6 on GPS. I hesitate to say much about the glorious views as this will probably guarantee a misty day. The start is from the car park on the Penmaenmawr side of Pensychnant Check the MR carefully as there is another walk starting from the CP on the Conwy side.
Any queries:- call me 01286 881071 [/i]John[i]
Back to top Go down

Walk Sat 13 March - Sychnant
Page 1 of 1