Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a very friendly and sociable walking group covering the area of Gwynedd west of the city of Bangor.

CAD Ramblers websiteCAD Ramblers website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tîm Taclo Llwybrau. Work Day 7th September2016

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Graham&Pat

Tîm Taclo Llwybrau. Work Day 7th September2016 Empty
PostSubject: Tîm Taclo Llwybrau. Work Day 7th September2016    Tîm Taclo Llwybrau. Work Day 7th September2016 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 9:36 am

Gerallt Jones, Public Rights of way Inspector, Gwynedd Council has asked me to pass on to the eight 'Tim Taclo Llybrau' volunteers that worked on footpath Llandygai 10 today his sincere thanks and appreciation for the good work achieved. The work mostly consisted of vegetation clearing and litter picking. Another lovely path now fully open for use. If you have not attended before and would like to come along at sometime please email me and I will keep you fully informed. We now have brand new power tools and a good range of hand tools, and safety equipment. Please get in touch.

Graham

Email: graham.fitch@orange.net

Back to top Go down
http://graham@gfitch.orange.net

Tîm Taclo Llwybrau. Work Day 7th September2016
Page 1 of 1