We are a very friendly and sociable walking group covering the area of Gwynedd west of the city of Bangor.

CAD Ramblers websiteCAD Ramblers website  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Moel Berfedd and Llanberis Pass Sat 19 March 10:00 SH606582

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gorwelman

PostSubject: Moel Berfedd and Llanberis Pass Sat 19 March 10:00 SH606582   Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:52 pm

What a day. First time I’ve nearly had a disaster of a walk. Fourteen of us waiting for the bus to turn up, along with about six other people, to see it go straight pass full up to the gunnel's. After fluffing about and phoning up etc. I decided to carry on with the walk the opposite way round. We started out and just as the last rambler went through the gate the bus turns up, and still with the passenger’s going to Betws y Coed on board, one passenger being an aunty from Llanberis who now thinks I had the bus turned round to pick up the Ramblers, the things I have to live with.
The rest of the walk went really well with two having coffee in the Mallory bar whilst the rest of us went to the summit of Moel Berfedd to all meet up in the car park and set off down the pass following a well marked path, after 300m we saw the first marker post, the whole point of the walk was to walk the length of the pass off road and enjoy one of the wonders of Wales.
Thanks for turning up and Guto for being back marker.
PS thanks to the lady who decided to go to the toilet or we would have missed the bus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moel Berfedd and Llanberis Pass Sat 19 March 10:00 SH606582
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1