We are a very friendly and sociable walking group covering the area of Gwynedd west of the city of Bangor.

CAD Ramblers websiteCAD Ramblers website  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Volunteer Work Day Wednesday 25th March 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Graham&Pat

PostSubject: Volunteer Work Day Wednesday 25th March 2015   Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:38 am

This is to confirm that our next work day on Wednesday 25th March. will be on the Coastal Path, Brittania Bridge working with Rob Jones from the Gwynedd Council Coastal Path team, plenty to do I understand so hoping for a good turnout.

If you have not already confirmed with me, and would like to attend please let me know and I will forward to you the location map and work schedule nearer the day.

If you have not attended before just wear suitable clothes and bring your survival rations, all required tools, gloves etc will be available on the day. We start 10.00am and finish generally mid afternoon, although your time for just a couple of hours maybe would also be very much appreciated.

The following day, Thursday 26th the Dwfor group will be working again to complete work on FP3 Garndolbenmaen, please advise if you would like to attend so that Noel Davey will have an idea of numbers expected. Wellingtons a must I would think.

Graham
graham.fitch@orange.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://graham@gfitch.orange.net

Volunteer Work Day Wednesday 25th March 2015
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1