We are a very friendly and sociable walking group covering the area of Gwynedd west of the city of Bangor.

CAD Ramblers websiteCAD Ramblers website  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Friday 10 July Pen y Pas to "the sea"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
John H

PostSubject: Friday 10 July Pen y Pas to "the sea"   Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:25 pm

Walk. Friday 10 July.
This walk has been planned by Dave but he is unfortunately not able to lead it on the day and has asked me to 'do the honours'.
It really is a walk of two halves as the first few miles are all (apart from a few hundred yards) downhill from Pen y pas to Bethania. The second half goes around Llyn Dinas then up to the head of Cwm Bychan before another downhill to Nantmor and then back to Beddgelert via the fisherman's path.
The bus from Beddgelert should get us to Pen y pas by about 10 am and I expect that we will be at Bethania between 12 and 1. I assume that the cafe will be open so it seems like a good place to stop for a break.
If anyone is a bit apprehensive about doing the whole walk, it is an easy walk from Bethania, down by the river, to Beddgelert and I won't charge you for missing the second half:- you can meet me in the Tanronnen at the end and pay your forfeit then!
Don't forget your Bus Pass fot the first bit
John 01286881071
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Friday 10 July Pen y Pas to "the sea"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1