We are a very friendly and sociable walking group covering the area of Gwynedd west of the city of Bangor.

CAD Ramblers websiteCAD Ramblers website  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sunday 11th December 2011 A WALK AROUND LLYN PADARN FOLLOWED BY XMAS LUNCH AT THE ROYAL VICTORIA HOTEL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guto Parry

PostSubject: Sunday 11th December 2011 A WALK AROUND LLYN PADARN FOLLOWED BY XMAS LUNCH AT THE ROYAL VICTORIA HOTEL   Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:34 am

Thirty eight of our group have already confirmed that they will be joining me on this walk which I think covers most of our regular walkers. So just in case, this is just a reminder to anybody that has not made their mind up yet.

Our walk starts from the Royal Victoria Hotel car park at 10.00am. From there we will walk through Coed Victoria to Dolbadarn Castle and then cross the valley into the Padarn Country Park next we will follow the path passing the Quarry Hospital eventually reaching the road at Fach Wen which we will follow down to Pen Llyn.We we then join the cycle track and walk back along the lakeside to the Hotel.Its just over five miles and not very hilly.

On our return to the Hotel hopefully not to wet we should have time for a quick drink before sitting down to was I’m sure will be a really nice lunch.

The weather forecast looks reasonably good so why not come and join us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sunday 11th December 2011 A WALK AROUND LLYN PADARN FOLLOWED BY XMAS LUNCH AT THE ROYAL VICTORIA HOTEL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1