We are a very friendly and sociable walking group covering the area of Gwynedd west of the city of Bangor.

CAD Ramblers websiteCAD Ramblers website  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Adding Photos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian N
Admin

PostSubject: Adding Photos   Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:55 am

One way of sharing your photos with the Group is to use www.flickr.com a free service!
Flickr allows users to easily upload photos, see other users' photographs, and add tags to photos which describe the contents within the image.

You can view peoples photos on the Flickr website without having to sign up, but you will need to register if you want to upload your photos and add them to this forum.
If you would like to contribute, once you have signed up to Flickr, follow Flickr's help guide to find out how to add photos then copy and paste the location on flickr to your post and we can all see your pics

I can also add photos to the Gallery page they need to be 600 pixels on the longest size to fit, e-mail me at ian@electronicspider.com with any questions , and how many you have and I’ll let you know how to send them to me.

Regards

Ian
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.electronicspider.com
snowdon_lady

PostSubject: Re: Adding Photos   Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:30 am

all my photos are on www.flickr.com/photos/snowdon_lady/ should anyone be interested

SL
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Adding Photos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1